You probably know the milk tea version from your local Thai restaurant or from our Thai Milk Tea Kit but did you know that Thai tea with lemon is also another popular choice in Thailand. Although normally made with lime instead of lemons as lemons are hard to find and expensive in Thailand, it is known as lemon tea amongst the locals. Whichever citrus fruit you decide to add this Thai iced tea is refreshing for any hot summer day!
What you'll need
- Thai Milk Tea Bubble Tea Kit
- Longan Honey Syrup
- 1 whole lemon/ lime
- Your favourite fancy garnish (optional)
- Brew our Thai Tea following the recommendations listed on the tea package. Let tea cool
- Cook tapioca
- Cut lemon/lime slices, save half of the lemon/lime to squeeze over cup
- Add tapioca
- 2-3 tablespoon longan honey syrup
- Half a cup of ice
- Juice of half a lemon/lime
- 1 cup of thai tea
- Top with lemon/lime slices
Don't forget to share and tag @teacup.to. Now sit back, relax and enjoy your bubble tea.